Now available to order - The U308 In Ear Monitoring system was designed by LD Systems to provide the highest quality sound at an affordable price. At DCA we only work with companies that we use ourselves and the U308 has proved its sound quality and reliability many times!
With a range of 100m and excellent sound quality with impressive specifications, this wireless unit will easily stand up to life in all areas of the UK events and entertainment industry.
The U308 is a plug-and-play solution for those who want to be free of wires with their IEMs. The Transmitter operates in both Stereo, Mono and Dual Mono, allowing you to manually mix 2 separate input signals on the transmitter. This is great for being able to independently control the volume of your instrument in your IEMs against a band mix.
This unit has impressive specifiactions, with an audio frequency range of 50Hz to 16kHz, Total Harmonic Distortion of less than 0.5% and a Signal to Noise Ration of 90dB you can be assured you are getting high quality sound to your ears.
With a range of up to 100m and the ability to work on both the UK free and licensed frequency bands, this is a unit that is capable of reliably operating on any size stage.
The U308 is the perfect solution for wireless IEMs for the working musician.
- Operating Modes: Stereo, Mono, and Dual-Mono
- Reliable 10hours operating time
- 100m Range.
- 1/2U rack-mountable Transmitter allowing multiple units side-by-side.
- Operates on both Free and Licensed UK Frequency Bands (823 - 832MHz & 863 - 865MHz).
- Simple plug and play setup.
What is in the box:
- U308 Transmitter and bodypack receiver
- Power supply.
- Rack mount kit with front-mounted antenna extension.
- Batteries to get you going straight away
- Short jack patch lead for easy startup.
- Product Manual
LD Systems U308 IEM System
- Operating Frequency Bands: 823 - 832MHz & 863 - 865 MHz
- Audio Frequency Range: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.5%
- Transmitter Inputs: Balanced XLR or Jack Input
- Transmitter power supply: 12 - 18V DC
- Transmitter size: 1/2U
- Receiver power: 2 x AA batteries
While we try and hold stock of wireless systems, this is not always possible and often they need to purchased to order with your IEMs. Once received we will always post them to your elected address the same day wherever possible.