The Engage delivers deep and engaging low end, well defined mid-range and detailed highs with no harmonic distortion. Also, featuring our exclusive Sound Stage Imaging (SSI) technology, the Engage has a reliable flat frequency response that will suit guitarists, bassists, drummers, pianist and electronic dance musicians alike.
If you are looking a great value professional all-rounder, the Engage is the one for you.
- 2 Knowles Balanced Armature Drivers: Single Bass, Single Mid-High
- Patent pending IRIS and exclusive SSI technology
- Built from 40 Shore medical grade silicone finished with a hard wearing flexible lacquer
- Detachable cable with 2-pin connection and memory ear hook
- 2-way crossover configuration
- Cable Length 1.3m
- Have your name or other text lasered on to each side (Up to 10 characters including spaces).
- Custom In-Ear Monitors are made in clear silicone as standard or you can choose an optional colour (+£10)
- Want Custom Art on your IEMs? Select Custom Faceplate Design and email the image you'd on each ear! (£10)
- A personalised presentation box with ACS Carry Case
- ACS Revivo - Portable Electronic Dryer & Sanitiser
- ACS Wax Removal Tool
- ACS Comfort Cream
- 3.5mm to 1/4" Step-Up Adapter
- Care and Usage Instructions
The cable fitted to your ACS monitors is of the highest quality. Manufactured to our own specification, each cable contains 80 strands of 100% oxygen free copper with each strand plated in pure silver. Aramid fibres (Kevlar) are woven into the twists to provide exceptional pulling strength and breaking strain. The sheathing on the cable is treated to dismiss harmful UV rays and will not discolour or oxidise like many other inferior cables. The design of the cable provides the best connectivity between your audio source and the earphones. When the cable is fitted at the factory it has optimum contact to the cable socket, therefore we strongly recommend that you don’t disconnect the cable unless it requires replacing.