Introducing the unsung hero of the UK live music scene and the unofficial 'industry standard' - Now available to order!
The U508 In Ear Monitoring system offers crystal clear sound, road reliability, and punches well above its weight. We've been using these Live for hundreds of shows over the last few years and these systems have become a firm favorite for us at DCA.
This system boasts all the features that any working musician would need, including 3 operating modes for Stereo, Mono and 'Focus' operation. Focus Mode allows you to balance 2 inputs to your taste - great for those who want to control their own instrument against a band mix which is perfect for those days working one-off shows with unfamiliar setups.
The system also has recallable presets for working with different artists or in different environments, a 3-band EQ to sort out those 'less-than-perfect' mixes, infrared receiver syncing to change settings with ease and a Limiter to keep you safe from any sudden signal changes.
This unit has stats that puts it in line with systems twice the price, with an audio frequency range of 35Hz to 16kHz, Total Harmonic Distortion of 0.3% and a Signal to Noise Ration of 95dB you can be assured you are getting crystal clear sound from your mixer.
With a range of up to 100m and the ability to work on both the UK free and licensed frequency bands, this is a unit that is capable of reliably operating on any size stage.
The U508 is the perfect solution for wireless IEMs for the working musician.
- 3 Operating Modes: Stereo, Mono, and Focus Mode
- Reliable 10hours operating time
- 100m Range.
- Removable & replaceable bodypack antenna.
- 1/2U rack-mountable Transmitter allowing multiple units side-by-side.
- Operates on both Free and Licensed UK Frequency Bands (823 - 832MHz & 863 - 865MHz).
- Rapid setup with IR synchronisation.
- Recallable setting presets for easy use with different setups, bands or venues.
- Rack-mountable Transmitter for simple integration.
What is in the box:
- U508 Transmitter and bodypack receiver
- Power supply.
- Rack mount kit with front-mounted antenna extension.
- Batteries to get you going straight away
- Short jack patch lead for easy startup.
- Product Manual
LD Systems U508 IEM System
- Operating Frequency Bands: 823 - 832MHz & 863 - 865 MHz
- Audio Frequency Range: 35Hz - 16kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.3%
- Transmitter Inputs: Balanced XLR or Jack Input
- Transmitter power supply: 12 - 18V DC