The A12t has long set the standard as the ultimate IEM for professionals in any environment, be that on the stage or in the studio. Featuring 12 BA drivers, the A12t will deliver sparkly clear highs, a detailed mid-range with a defined bass response wrapped up a strong sub bass. This clarity has to be heard, and we love the A12t. Packed with all the technology you expect from 64Audio, the broad soundstage offers reference level detail meaning it can turn its hand to anything. This is a true workhorse and is trusted on stages of all sizes every night across the world. Whatever you play, whether you’re an engineer or just want an excellent set of IEMs for listening to music, the A12t is the one for you.
- A workhorse for any musician with huge headroom.
- 12 driver hybrid IEM with 4 way crossover.
- Packed with 64 Audio's patented tech - TIA, APEX and LID.
- Built using 3DFit technology to ensure you get the perfect fit for your IEMs.
- Detachable cable with 2-pin or industry leading IPX connections and memory ear hook.
- Two choices of cable length as standard 48'' or 64''.
- With 64 Audio, you can customise all aspects of your IEM from the shell, faceplate, cables, artwork, cables and more for a truly custom experience!
- Simply choose from the drop down menus to configure your IEMs.
- Any premium options will be reflected in the price, and 3D impressions are included for Free.
- Once ordered, we will confirm your choices with you to make sure we've got it perfect and get your impressions booked in!
- 64 Audio Personalized Protective Case
- Cleaning Tool
- Shirt Clip
- 48" or 64" Detachable Professional Cable (configurable)
- m20 apex Modules
- 64 Audio Round Sticker
- Product Manual
64 Audio A12t
- Transducer Type: 12 precision Balanced Armature drivers
- Transducer Configuration: 4 Low, 6 BA mids, 1 BA high-mid, 1 TIA high
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 108dB/mW
- Impedance: 12.6 +1/-2 Ω from 10Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover: Integrated 4-way passive crossover
- Isolation: 20dB w/ m20 module, -15dB w/ m15 module. Ships with M20 Module standard