The A3t is 64 Audio’s newest three driver custom fit in-ear monitor and it packs a punch!
It was designed to make their groundbreaking technology more accessible for all. The A3t features Tubeless In-Ear Audio (Tia) technology at a new lower price point for crystal clear highs, along with LID and patented Apex tech for a wide, detailed and full sound experience for all musicians.
The aim of the A3t was simple: to make a reference monitor that rivals products more than 5x its price, we can happily say that it does! This simple yet powerful arrangement of balanced armature drivers and crossover components achieves that perfectly.
This is a perfect tool for any audio engineer or musician looking for a neutral, balanced and musical reference monitor for live and recorded performance. We love these IEMs.
- Triple driver IEM with 3 way crossover for reference level detail.
- Packed with 64 Audio's patented tech - TIA, APEX and LID.
- Built using 3DFit technology to ensure you get the perfect fit for your IEMs.
- Detachable cable with 2-pin or industry leading IPX connections and memory ear hook
- 3-way crossover.
- Two choices of cable length as standard 48'' or 64''.
- With 64 Audio, you can customise all aspects of your IEM from the shell, faceplate, cables, artwork, cables and more for a truly custom experience!
- Simply choose from the drop down menus to configure your IEMs.
- Any premium options will be reflected in the price, and 3D impressions are included for Free.
- Once ordered, we will confirm your choices with you to make sure we've got it perfect and get your impressions booked in!
- 64 Audio Personalized Protective Case
- Cleaning Tool
- Shirt Clip
- 48" or 64" Detachable Professional Cable (configurable)
- m20 apex Modules
- 64 Audio Round Sticker
- Product Manual
64 Audio A3t
- Transducer Type: Balanced Armature
- Transducer Configuration: 1 BA low, 1 BA mid, 1 tia high
- Bore Configuration: Single
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 109dB/mW (105mV) @ 1kHz
- Impedance: 11Ω @ 1kHz
- Crossover: Integrated 3-way passive crossover
- Isolation: 20dB w/ m20 module, -15dB w/ m15 module. Ships with M20 Module standard